MyLowesLife, Lowe’s official employee portal, has helped hundreds of current and former Lowe’s employees improve their efficiency and life quality by providing numerous services and assistance.
You simply need to enter your username and password on the login page to access the portal as a user. In order to generate the login credentials, you must first register as a new user. It is possible that someone might forget their username or password. These days, almost every website provides the forget password option since it is a widespread occurrence.
MyLowesLife.com – Resetting Login Password
If you have forgotten the password to your account of MyLowesLife, don’t worry. The solution to this problem is usually as simple as taking a proactive approach. To reset your password on myloweslife.com, please follow these steps:
- Open your browser and go to www.myloweslife.com to access the official website.
- The login box can be found on the left-hand side of the page.
- You can retrieve your password by clicking the Forgot Password link under the Sales Number and Password text boxes on the login page.
- Once you have done that, you will be directed to a page where you will be required to enter a security question. It is important that you enter the correct answer since your human resources department took this into account when giving you your login credentials.
- You will then receive instructions for resetting your password and user ID if you provide the correct answer.
No limit exists on the number of times you can reset your password, but it is prudent to take note of your login credentials somewhere secure, so you do not have to do this process again and again. The HR support team of the company can help you if you have any further questions regarding resetting your credentials or difficulty logging in.